83 Posts
kiesha78 started a discussion
Gas lantern selection HELP Please - Hi, I’m getting gas lanterns installed at my front entrance and I’m at a crossroads as to which style looks the best with my home. I think ... Vote Now
    21 Comments    18 Votes
kiesha78 started a discussion
yards of wallpaper - Hi, do you recall the number of yards needed for this project?
    1 Comment
kiesha78 started a discussion
Number of yards needed - Do you recall the number of yards (wallpaper) needed for this project?
    1 Comment
kiesha78 started a discussion
outdoor seating - Would you mind sharing the source/ manufacturer of the outdoor seating?
    2 Comments
kiesha78 started a discussion
Amazing Mirrors - Do you have any information on the mirrors in this project? Thank you.
3 Likes    5 Comments
kiesha78 started a discussion
Ceiling Height - I absolutely love the large Darlana chandeliers. Can you sure the ceiling height of this project? Thank you.
    1 Comment
kiesha78 started a discussion
ceiling height - Hello, I love the use of the large Darlana chandeliers. Can you tell me the ceiling height for this project? Thank you in advance.
    2 Comments
kiesha78 started a discussion
Made of Real wood - Hello, is this item made of real wood?
    1 Comment
kiesha78 started a discussion
island lighting - What size are the pendants above the island?
    Comment
kiesha78 started a discussion
Love the vases - Could you share the brand? Or where I could purchase ones similar? Thank you.
    Comment
Show More Events...