5 Posts
Khushboo Kothari started a discussion
Need help finding rug. - Hi all, I have attached a few pictures. Please help me in finding the right rug for my couches. thanks
    1 Comment
Khushboo Kothari started a discussion
Window treatment - Hi. I have a huge window (96in. wide and 46in. height) in my master bedroom. What window treatment should I go for? I was thinking of roller... Read More
    3 Comments
Khushboo Kothari started a discussion
Window treatment. - Hi. I have a huge window(96in. wide & 46in. long) in my master bedroom. What window treatment should I ho for? I was thinking of roller ... Read More
    2 Comments
Khushboo Kothari started a discussion
How to layer curtains? - Hi. I want to layer curtains for my living room. I bought the ivory curtains with gold prints(in the pic) to be in the front. I am not sure ... Read More
    8 Comments
Khushboo Kothari started a discussion
Need color ideas for townhouse! - Hi all, My husband and I just bought a townhouse. Since remodeling the house is not in our budget right now we thought we'll just get it pai... Read More
    8 Comments