9 Posts
kfdavis started a discussion
    1 Comment
kfdavis started a discussion
Kitchen island pendant light spacing - I have a 96" island over which I will hang three 8" Hudson Valley Haverhill pendants. I am trying to decide the spacing of the pendants. I c... Read More
    11 Comments
kfdavis started a discussion
Pendant island light spacing, help please. - I have a 96" island over which I will hang three 8" Hudson Valley Haverhill pendants. I am trying to decide the spacing of the pen... Read More
    Comment
kfdavis started a discussion
how many 8" Hudson Valley Haverhill pendants - I have a 96" island and will be installing 8" Hudson Valley Haverhill pendants above it. How many of these pendants should I insta... Read More
    3 Comments
kfdavis started a discussion
    1 Comment
kfdavis started a discussion
    1 Comment
kfdavis started a discussion
    1 Comment
kfdavis started a discussion
granite vs quartz for kitchen - We will be replacing out kitchen counters soon. I would like to use quartz but my husband is worried about resale potential and thinks most... Read More
    2 Comments
kfdavis started a discussion
Solid surface for shower redo - We will be replacing the master shower in our house. Does anyone have experience or opinion about solid surface shower walls? They seem to... Read More
    2 Comments