19 Posts
keysfins started a discussion
What colors? - Hi, in the Aqua version of this fabric, it is very hard to tell what the colors are in the lighter and darker scrolls. Could you compare the... Read More
    3 Comments
keysfins started a discussion
Engineered HW flooring suggestions needed - We are working on updating a new-to-us home in Florida. Our master bedroom has been painted, and now we are looking at flooring. The ratty, ... Read More
    22 Comments
keysfins started a discussion
Fabric ID confusion - I have found a fabric pattern that I like for a small project. I am confused, though, because I have found it in two different sites, and th... Read More
    19 Comments
keysfins started a discussion
Features for dogs - If your home includes dogs, what are some of your favorite features that you have included, or would like to include? I love the idea of poc... Read More
1 Like    11 Comments
keysfins started a discussion
Sources for older fabric? - I am looking for a particular fabric from Waverly P/K Lifestles. The pattern is called Lenox, and the color is Horizon. Pattern #500701.... Read More
    2 Comments
keysfins started a discussion
How to measure for drapes? - How does one measure for drapes? I have a functional transverse rod that operates from both the left and the right, but asymmetrically. It s... Read More
    10 Comments
keysfins started a discussion
Drapes? - Where did you find the drapes that blend and tie the room together so well? Thank you!
4 Likes    1 Comment
keysfins started a discussion
Which rug for Florida home - Dilemma: we found two very different rugs that we like. Rug store allowed us to take them home to see how they look in the space we will use... Vote Now
    30 Comments    90 Votes
keysfins started a discussion
Where is this from? - I have this saved as a favorite item. Could you supply the source? Thank you!
    Comment
keysfins started a discussion
Order of comments, can I change it? - Is there a setting to have the comments in a discussion listed as the most recent first, instead of having to scroll thru the whole discussi... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...