22 Posts
karate41 started a discussion
Color - What is the color of this siding ?
    3 Comments
karate41 started a discussion
What color should I paint the house? - I am thinking of replacing the big white garage doors with the wood carriage look garage doors. Cherry color. What color should I paint the ... Read More
    2 Comments
karate41 started a discussion
Garage door - Who makes this garage door ?
    1 Comment
karate41 started a discussion
What should I do in the front ? - Maybe a pergola ? Change the garage doors to the wood look ?
    4 Comments
karate41 started a discussion
    13 Comments
karate41 started a discussion
Garage doors - Can you sell in Mass ?
1 Like    4 Comments
karate41 started a discussion
Lights - Where did you get those lights? Love them.
    1 Comment
karate41 started a discussion
    1 Comment
karate41 started a discussion
what would you do to the front of the house ? - I would like to add some angles to this house. This is one floor living and it will be like that for some time. Any suggestions ? Thank yo... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
karate41 started a discussion
how can a fireplace be cleaned ? - I am removing the paneling and opening up the room. This is a step down from the kitchen into a yard. Two old sliders and door on this room ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...