6 Posts
Kara Barkley started a discussion
Best Cattura Downdraft- no air moving - I just had this downdraft installed last week behind a new range. I tried to use it for the first time tonight and while I can hear a fan ru... Read More
    29 Comments
Kara Barkley started a discussion
Hardwood floor refinishing- normal to have “stuff” in them? - I just had new hardwood installed in my kitchen which adjoins my living room and hallway. Living room and hallway were already hardwood, but... Read More
    2 Comments
Kara Barkley started a discussion
Contract/estimate question - Hi all, I have a question about my construction invoice/quote. I received a 4 page quote from the general contractor, with a description o... Read More
    16 Comments
Kara Barkley started a discussion
Quartzite install - help set me up for success! - I have chosen a beautiful Sea Pearl quartzite for my countertops. I did all the tests to ensure that it is a true Quartzite. I have seen man... Read More
    19 Comments
Kara Barkley started a discussion
Quartzite or Granite - looking for opinions and good experiences - My kitchen remodel hasn’t started yet, but we are 75% of the way through making decisions. Contractors are set to start in 2 weeks. I’m st... Read More
    12 Comments
Kara Barkley started a discussion
Furniture Placement Dilemma (tired of sitting sideways!) - This is our family room, and our main and only real place to gather for our family of 5. The exterior door you see goes leads to the garage,... Read More
    13 Comments