5 Posts
Momo started a discussion
Feature tile wall, or not? - In the midst of a kitchen renovation DH and I are unsure how much tile we want to install. The plan is to have white walls and cabinets, gre... Read More
    8 Comments
Momo started a discussion
Ugly, awkward fireplace needs updating. - I love making a fire on a cold stormy day, I do not love the hulking behemoth of a fireplace surround that dominates our living space and ma... Read More
    18 Comments
Momo started a discussion
Please help - Layout advice needed - The situation: we are remodeling our soon-to-be-open-plan kitchen/dining/living room (we're taking down the wall between the kitchen and li... Read More
1 Like    44 Comments
Momo started a discussion
Backyard Transformation - My DH and I have been working on improving the landscape for the past 5 years and I'm quite happy with the results. The final project will b... Read More
4 Likes    8 Comments
Momo started a discussion
When is it too early to contact a kitchen designer about a project? - We've been dreaming about renovating the kitchen ever since we moved into our house, but recently we finally decided on when we will actuall... Read More
    89 Comments