13 Posts
Julia Loeb started a discussion
Front hall closet design - We enlarged the opening of our front closet to be able to access coats on the left side of the closet which were previously behind the doorw... Read More
    5 Comments
Julia Loeb started a discussion
Help with bathroom design - The first picture is our old bathroom before demolition. The lower ceiling on the left is ductwork which can be seen more clearly in the po... Read More
    2 Comments
Julia Loeb started a discussion
chinese plywood in New River cabinets - Just about to pull the trigger on ordering these cabinets. They do use Blum hardware. This is what it says on their website: Located in the ... Read More
    1 Comment
Julia Loeb started a discussion
How hard are Silgranit sinks? - We are thinking of using a Silgranit sink in our kitchen renovation. We currently have some sort of ceramic sink and all we have to do is ta... Read More
    3 Comments
Julia Loeb started a discussion
New River Cabinets - I haven't seen too much here about these cabinets. Our KD uses them. We are still considering Conestoga RTA but the New River has lots more... Read More
    1 Comment
Julia Loeb started a discussion
Two sided sink - We will have a narrow island (24") in our new kitchen with a blanco silgranit single bowl sink. I was thinking of putting the faucet off to ... Read More
    16 Comments
Julia Loeb started a discussion
Kitchen layout again - island or peninsula? - I posted here about 4 months ago as I was trying to design my IKEA kitchen. I have decided to go with white shaker cabinets from Conestoga ... Read More
    18 Comments
Julia Loeb started a discussion
Site finished engineered wood? - I am redoing my kitchen which is three steps up from an open family room. I was thinking about hardwood in the kitchen, but the family room ... Read More
    7 Comments
Julia Loeb started a discussion
Timeframe for estimates - I have had four contractors come in to give me estimates in my kitchen remodel. It has been almost two weeks and I haven't heard back from ... Read More
    3 Comments
Julia Loeb started a discussion
new hardwood floor vs. refinishing existing floor - We have white oak hardwood floors in the front hall and living room. We removing a wall between the hall and the living room and our contra... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Show More Events...