7 Posts
Julia started a discussion
Grout for ridiculously expensive tile - I somehow ended up choosing this really expensive tile for my kitchen and now I’m scared to pick grout for it. How does this test grout patc... Read More
    24 Comments
Julia started a discussion
kitchen/living separation? - The contractors are demoing as we speak, and I can’t decide whether to demo this 10.5” archway?! It’s separating the kitchen and dining area... Read More
    1 Comment
Julia started a discussion
Would you tear out this bath? - This is the master bath of a house we bought. It’s not offensive. But it’s definitely not our style, and we’re remodeling the entire rest of... Read More
    9 Comments
Julia started a discussion
GCs, help set me straight - Is it unusual or unreasonable to expect that my shower tile is installed to TCNA standards? GCs out there—do you follow TCNA? I’m on month... Read More
    5 Comments
Julia started a discussion
help! painted my walls pink - Hi all, I made the mistake of choosing a white with a pink undertone, Sherwin Williams Arcade White. I came home today to hallways with an o... Read More
1 Like    18 Comments
Julia started a discussion
help! shower curb danger? - My contractor didn’t slope my shower curb, something my glass installer pointed out. So I asked him to redo the curb. When he popped the top... Read More
    3 Comments
Julia started a discussion
Contractor didn’t slope curb and niches - My bathroom remodel is almost done, we just need the shower glass door and panel installed before we can use the shower. The frameless door ... Read More
    4 Comments