5 Posts
jubabb started a discussion
Need wall color for condo walls - This den/dining room is one open space. It has bright white semigloss molding and the room gets a lot of light. Also, it has light brown sho... Read More
    2 Comments
jubabb started a discussion
    Comment
jubabb started a discussion
Wall color suggestions - I am having a hard time picking out a "true gray" paint color for my family room. Please give me some suggestions of a light gray for my wal... Read More
    5 Comments
jubabb started a discussion
trim color - Can anyone sugget a good BM white color for trim and book shelves? Should I make the trim glossy?
    4 Comments
jubabb started a discussion
interior wall paint finish - I am painting an interior room that does not get a lot of natural light. Should I use a matte or egg shell finish? OR something glossy?
    1 Comment