13 Posts
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
Is there a safety shutoff? - I love this idea, because digging these devices out of the drawer and plugging them in, and then wrapping it all back up and storing it away... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
Where can you buy Maisons du Monde? - There is this store online that I discovered while searching for coastal and craftsman furniture, and they have EVERYTHING. Most of the stuf... Read More
    11 Comments
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
I love these lamps!! - Where did you get these lamps!? I'm not sure if it's my phone or what, but they look like a very light baby blue!! Am I correct? Even if the... Read More
    2 Comments
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
The Second Kitchen - Where is this second kitchen located in the home?
    Comment
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
Need Architectural College! - Im 14 years old and i want to be an architect/ interior designer. But i don't know the best U.S. school to study this! It can't be a school ... Read More
    5 Comments
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
What is the cost to build or the value of this home? - We have a budget to build of 300,000 dollars. Would that get us a home anywhere near this nice? I know sometimes it depends on locations. We... Read More
7 Likes    Comment
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
What is the price to build or value of home? - We have a budget to build of 300,000 dollars. Would that get us a home anywhere near this nice? I know sometimes it depends on locations. We... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
Kitchen Cabinets Help - We are needing to re-paint our kitchen cabinets because the first time we did this it came out very thick and scrapes off when you open and ... Read More
    1 Comment
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
What is the price? - How much did this house sell for? And how much was it to build this place? Its amazing!!!
2 Likes    3 Comments
Jonah Mitchell started a discussion
Custom Home - is this the custom home in your projects after it has been decorated?
    2 Comments
Show More Events...