Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
jojolye
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
23 January 2015
jojolye
started a discussion
Please help me vote which one is your fav! -
Dear Houzz friends,Please help me vote which one is your favorite. This will be a logo of a Thai restaurant. I need your help and u can leav...
Read More
1 Like
16 Comments
See
16
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
16 January 2015
jojolye
started a discussion
What do u think if I repaint the chair to all white ? -
Any idea for color of the chair? I don't have money to buy the whole new set of chairs. So do u think should i repaint the chair to white? I...
Read More
Like
10 Comments
See
10
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
16 January 2015
jojolye
started a discussion
Can someone help me with this outdoor cozy corner idea ? -
I need help with outdoor floor color, I would like to build a white vinyl fence horizontally on the original green metal fence all the way b...
Read More
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment