7 Posts
johnviet2 started a discussion
Flooring options for roof deck - Any ideas for higher end flooring look (wood or slate tile) for this sealed deck? its made of plywood with water barrier and hydrostop (gr... Read More
    4 Comments
johnviet2 started a discussion
Vanity design to hide sink - Are there any considerations or design details required to build a vanity like the one show and not have the sinks be a Problem? My builder... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
johnviet2 started a discussion
Awning trim paint - My fiancé and I are restoring a 1940s bungalow in Savannah Georgia. Our painter took it upon himself to paint the straps and trim on the a... Read More
    6 Comments
johnviet2 started a discussion
Lighting challenge - tall ceilings. - My girlfriend and I are looking for ideas to update the lighting in this house. It currently has 6 green hanging lights. The room is 20 x 16... Read More
    2 Comments
johnviet2 started a discussion
Uneven vanity light - I just renovated a bathroom in a rental property. Unfortunately the vanity light is no longer centered on the vanity. I'm thinking a diffe... Read More
    9 Comments
johnviet2 started a discussion
Remove wall or widen? - I'm renovating a 70s rambler. My contractor wants to remove a structural wall between living and family rooms. I like open concepts but am w... Read More
    5 Comments
johnviet2 started a discussion
Exterior design advice - Looking for ideas to improve curb appeal. The front of my house is dominated by the garage doors and a screened in porch. My thoughts are to... Read More
    38 Comments