7 Posts
joanc2 started a discussion
Master Bath Shower . . .Dumb it down for me! - Every house I've lived in has had a fiberglass tub/shower surround, so that is all I've known. Current house has a nice shower but the tile... Read More
    10 Comments
joanc2 started a discussion
Brick floor in mudroom - am I crazy? - I love the look of a whitewashed brick floor for our being-built mudroom. But I am concerned that it would be a nightmare to keep clean and... Read More
    19 Comments
joanc2 started a discussion
Counter color(s) - mix dark and light? - We are renovating and have chosen creamy white perimeter cabinets with a medium wood cabinet island. We already decided we like dark honed... Read More
    17 Comments
joanc2 started a discussion
Depth of hood vent question - I am trying to choose a vent hood insert. Let me start out by saying that I realize I am not getting the exact unit that all the technical ... Read More
    9 Comments
joanc2 started a discussion
Fridge. Freestanding or in “box”? - Our fridge will be in almost an alcove, under our stairs and in front of 200 year old stone. THis rendering was done quickly before true m... Read More
    13 Comments
joanc2 started a discussion
GE Monogram Advantium 5 in1 -Under counter or in cabinet?? - I was really hoping to put the GE Monogram Advantium oven at eye or waist level in cabinetry, but the layout may not allow that. What ar... Read More
    11 Comments
joanc2 started a discussion
36" Range: Monogram, Wolf, Thermador? - About to do a kitchen reno. I have only ever had basic GE cooktops or way back a smooth top range. Husband thinks this new-to-us house sho... Read More
    41 Comments