6 Posts
jmkassak started a discussion
Outdoor use? - Does anyone know if these chairs stand up to consistent outdoor use?
    Comment
jmkassak started a discussion
Where are the chairs from and do they really hold up to outdoor use? - I'm looking for exactly that style chair for my cement top table, but am not convinced they can be left outside consistently.
    1 Comment
jmkassak started a discussion
Rustic outdoor chairs to pair with cement table - I recently purchased a cement top/wood base outdoor dining table and am looking for fun, eclectic chairs to go with it. I love the look of ... Read More
    2 Comments
jmkassak started a discussion
Timberframe bedroom - We have a large master bedroom in a timberframe house, and with high vaulted ceilings, exposed beams, and most wall surfaces being wood. I ... Read More
    5 Comments
jmkassak started a discussion
Need fun design ideas for rafters in kid's bedroom - Our son's nursery has lofted ceilings with two cross-wise exposed beams at approximate 9 feet. His room is woodland themed, and I would lov... Read More
    1 Comment