9 Posts
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
Remodel - Hi, what is the material used for the tv accent wall? It's gorgeous!
    Comment
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
Flooring - Hi, would you be able to tell me what stone was used in this kitchen? It's gorgeous.
    2 Comments
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
I love the Moroccan style chandeliers. - Can you tell me who makes them?
1 Like    Comment
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
Flooring - Hi, so although I love most things about this design I'd specifically like to know what kind of stone was used for the exterior patio. Any q... Read More
    Comment
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
Flooring - Hi, what gorgeous work! Could someone tell me what material is used on the exterior patio?
1 Like    3 Comments
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
Stucco treatment - I love the colors that are used for the exterior space. Can anyone tell me the stucco color and outdoor flooring material used?
    Comment
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
Wall pendants - Can anyone tell me the name of the exterior wall pendant? It's perfect for the look I'm trying to achieve for our exterior wall lighting!
    Comment
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
Jacquelyn Letschert started a discussion
Love the wood floors - What is the color and type of flooring used here?
1 Like    Comment