44 Posts
Jiang Lan started a discussion
gardenia leaves broken - My gardenia leaves have dry spots, with no discoloration. After a few days, the edges and spots fall off leaving irregular holes and missing... Read More
    9 Comments
Jiang Lan started a discussion
what is the projection of this bracket? - I have a narrow stairs. I want to find the lowest possible projection brackets for the handrail.
    Comment
Jiang Lan started a discussion
Does this sofa have a loveseat version? - I like the style but need something smaller.
    1 Comment
Jiang Lan started a discussion
install railing on the sloped side - Please help. I have a new 4x12x4 roof top deck. Both 4’ sides are on sloped base. The builder says no nail on the sloped base. We are tr... Read More
    6 Comments
Jiang Lan started a discussion
Attaching railing to sloped ends - Need a solution to this challenge: My deck project is 4'x12'x4' nestled on a roof-top, and I am looking at a horizontal stainless steel inf... Read More
    Comment
Jiang Lan started a discussion
stainless steel posts - Do you make stainless steel posts to go with the infill? Is the stainless steel 304 or 316?
    1 Comment
Jiang Lan started a discussion
12’x4’ deck railing - What are all the pieces I need for a 12’x4’ deck, top mounted? Cost and where do I buy?
    Comment
Jiang Lan started a discussion
how big a room will it heat? - How big a room will it heat?
    Comment
Jiang Lan started a discussion
    1 Comment
Jiang Lan started a discussion
Deck floor cover - I have a deck that has cedar planks on the second floor. Underneath it on the first floor there is a patio. Seattle winter is long and wet... Read More
    8 Comments
Show More Events...