30 Posts
Jen Hildo started a discussion
Gorgeous lamp! - This room is just beautiful! Love the palette. Can you tell me who makes the lamp? Perfect for my bedroom. Thank you!
    2 Comments
Jen Hildo started a discussion
Great rug! - Would love the source information. Looks like maybe a bound broadloom? It's just what I've been looking for. Thank you!!!
    1 Comment
Jen Hildo started a discussion
Great rug! - Can you share source information? Looks to be a custom bound sisal? Would love to know who makes it, what pattern and color. Thank you!
    Comment
Jen Hildo started a discussion
I'd also love the source for the rug! - I'm wondering if it's a rug or a broadloom that's cut and bound? Looks to be large.
2 Likes    Comment
Jen Hildo started a discussion
    Comment
Jen Hildo started a discussion
    3 Comments
Jen Hildo started a discussion
    1 Comment
Jen Hildo started a discussion
Who makes this carpet and which color is it? Beautiful! - This looks like the Momeni Heatherly? Chevron or Cashmere color?
    1 Comment
Jen Hildo started a discussion
    1 Comment
Jen Hildo started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...