7 Posts
jdail started a discussion
Coffee table recommendations - Hi! I’m looking for coffee table recommendations for my new townhome living room. I was thinking travertine or another natural material so t... Read More
    21 Comments
jdail started a discussion
Teen lounge decor/layout - Hi! I’m looking for suggestions on wall/table decor and lighting to cozy up this space for my 16&18 yr olds. Also I’d like to possibly u... Read More
    22 Comments
jdail started a discussion
Hi-traffic family room needs some love and a better layout! - This room is such a snooze. I’m ready to get rid of everything and start over, including carpet but that will have to wait. We have a small ... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
jdail started a discussion
Painters start Monday...Advice on exterior paint colors please! - Excuse the mess! Home improvements are underway and we need to decide on paint colors. Top contender is SW Gauntlet Gray; also like SW Dovet... Read More
    12 Comments
jdail started a discussion
Landscaping/house color/front porch columns - We are getting a new roof and painting our exterior in the near future and would like to replace the columns. Would you change from round co... Read More
    25 Comments
jdail started a discussion
Help me finish this room! - This avocado green velvet sofa was my husband's grandmothers and I thought it was pretty cool. The table between the chairs was hers too, an... Read More
    44 Comments
jdail started a discussion
Need help with Kitchen lighting - We recently had a water leak in our kitchen and had a section of the ceiling removed near the pendants. The ceiling has been repaired and lo... Read More
    1 Comment