20 Posts
jc84 started a discussion
Cleaning - How is the top cleaned? Can cleaning products be used?
    Comment
jc84 started a discussion
Wallcovering - Could you please tell me either the pattern name or which York book I can find this wallpaper. Thank you!
2 Likes    1 Comment
jc84 started a discussion
Love the bed!!! - I would love to know where I can find this bed. It is just beautiful. Thanks for your time.
    3 Comments
jc84 started a discussion
Bed - Could you please give me some information on the bed. Was it custom made or purchased? If it was purchased, I would love to know where I co... Read More
    1 Comment
jc84 started a discussion
Wallpaper - Could you please give me some information on the wallpaper. The brand and pattern would be much appreciated. Thank you! Beautiful room.
2 Likes    2 Comments
jc84 started a discussion
Size - I would like to know the size of this art. Thank you.
    Comment
jc84 started a discussion
Wallpaper - Could you give more detail on the wallpapers. The pattern names and colors of both. Thank you for your time.
    4 Comments
jc84 started a discussion
Cultured Stone - Beautiful work!!! Could you tell me the manufacturer and color of the cultured stone used? Thank you.
    1 Comment
jc84 started a discussion
Love...EVERYTHING!!! - I would love to know the paint color and the drapery color as well as where I could order the drapery. Thank you so much!!!
    Comment
Show More Events...