153 Posts
Janet B started a discussion
Large area rug question - Would you mind sharing where you bought the huge area rug or was it a custom size? Thank you.
1 Like    4 Comments
Janet B started a discussion
Floor lamp recommendations - We have a room with wall to wall carpet. I want to add a floor lamp. Is it safe and do you have a recommendation on where I’d shop assuming ... Read More
    2 Comments
Janet B started a discussion
drapes - custom? - Loving the drapes with the same wall color I have. Would you know where I can purchase them? Thank you
    Comment
Janet B started a discussion
scalloped wall mount - Has anyone ever seen this shelf/clothes rack for sale? Maybe it’s custom. Love this. You get a shelf, drying rack & then space to put... Read More
    Comment
Janet B started a discussion
could you confirm dimensions - I know it’s not much of a difference but when I see conflicting dimensions I worry then if both could be incorrect. The height is noted as ... Read More
    1 Comment
Janet B started a discussion
please confirm dimensions - In the description there are dimensions and then under specs it’s says 1”x1”x1”. Obviously the specs are incorrect but could you please con... Read More
    1 Comment
Janet B started a discussion
What are the weight limits - Sorry, I forgot to ask how much weight can the bar hold as well as the entire unit. Thanks again
    1 Comment
Janet B started a discussion
what are correct dimensions - It appears the dimensions noted here are incorrect, especially 3.38” high? Could you please confirm what they all are? Also it states it i... Read More
    1 Comment
Janet B started a discussion
How many inches inside the legs - Hello I want to utilize the space between (inside) the right & left legs, I would like to store my laundry sorter underneath the rack it... Read More
    2 Comments
Janet B started a discussion
dimension confirmation pls - Could you please confirm the dimensions as it appears the 18” is the depth not width? It’s a matter of working in my space or not. Thank yo... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...