40 Posts
Jay J started a discussion
sheer drapes for french door or large windows, ? - We have a a french door with two adjacent large wondows in the living room, looking out to the pool. the view is great but texas sun can be ... Vote Now
1 Like    2 Comments    6 Votes
Jay J started a discussion
staircase runner - Hi all, I want to add a runner to my staircase, they are steep and slip hazard, generally uncomfortable to climb. I am wondering about fabri... Read More
1 Like    19 Comments
Jay J started a discussion
what do I put on the vanity wall between mirrors ? - We have a new bathroom with a LARGE vanity. About 9 feet. I have two 4 *2 feet mirrors but there is a space about 40 inches in between we do... Read More
    11 Comments
Jay J started a discussion
Rock ridge WHITE QUARTZITE TILE: does anyone have it on their floors ? - We tried the online mock up on floor and decor, too much brown and didnt like it. Can anyone comment if its that bad? like the grey pattern ... Read More
    6 Comments
Jay J started a discussion
Curse of the champagne Bronze >:( - We decided to redo the master bath and "scored" two champagne Bronze faucets from Delta on prime day, unseen (I know..) plan was... Read More
    1 Comment
Jay J started a discussion
90s black bathroom remodel help! - We are moving into a 90s home with a master bath which is OK otherwise but has a shiny black vanity and jetted tub with neutral stone like c... Read More
    22 Comments
Jay J started a discussion
need help with breakfast table light. - I have a Sputnik over my kitchen island and a 24 inch hanging light over my 4 feet breakfast table which occupies too much space in my small... Read More
    8 Comments
Jay J started a discussion
grout staining mess. - I had a beer fueled idea of staining my bathroom subway tile grout lines from white to charcoal, and initially used a pen, then a grout stai... Read More
    5 Comments
Jay J started a discussion
Patio suggestions ! - I have a small flagstone paved patio which is very unleveled due to weathering and tree roots. It is having severe water logging issues afte... Read More
    9 Comments
Jay J started a discussion
Need help picking exterior color palette - Our HOA of 6 distinct 1970s bungalows (~1600sqft each) has decided to re paint. I want to offer a change in color, may be contrasting trim. ... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...