14 Posts
Jaycee started a discussion
Monstera adansonii - is this disease? - I've had this monstera adansonii for over a year now, and about 6 months into owning it, it started to develop yellow spots on its leaves. S... Read More
    6 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
Hoya carnosa rooting taking a long time - Around October I thought I might lose my Krimson Princess. Being new to houseplant care in general and not knowing what I was doing, I took ... Read More
    13 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
Tobacco based pest control - Does anyone have any experience with tobacco-based pest control methods? I have been using isopropyl alcohol to treat a mealybug infestatio... Read More
    13 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
Rooted Hoya kerrii leaves - I was in my local plant nursery the other day and saw that they were selling single H. kerrii leaves rooted in 2" pots. Seeing that the... Read More
    6 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
Aloe vera leaves drying out at the tips - Hi all, I have an aloe vera plant and I'm not sure what's going on with its leaves. The oldest outermost leaves start to dry at the tips, th... Read More
    4 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
Help me decide on a cane Begonia - I've been interested in getting a cane begonia for a while and the opportunity has come around for me to get one. I've been looking at Begon... Read More
    4 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
Planting tulip bulbs - We just moved to a place where we have a garden in our front yard and in a fit of enthusiasm, my husband brought home a bag of tulip bulbs. ... Read More
    5 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
Mislabeled plants - what are these really? - Saw a couple of plants at the hardware store today. I'm pretty sure one is mislabeled as a Hoya and the other is super informatively named ... Read More
    5 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
Hoya newbie - getting conflicting advice - Hi everyone, long time listener first time caller. I thank you all for getting me obsessed with Hoyas - I can't get enough of seeing your be... Read More
    7 Comments
Jaycee started a discussion
A case of the Mondays - HI all, I'm still relatively new to plants, but I've already learned so much about being a better plant owner in a large part thanks to this... Read More
6 Likes    6 Comments
Show More Events...