10 Posts
jagger04 started a discussion
Love the stairs! - What company made the stairs?
    1 Comment
jagger04 started a discussion
What is the brand of these windows? - Love the windows what brand are they and how much were they?
    Comment
jagger04 started a discussion
Love the couch - Can you please tell me the brand and Dimensions of the couch.
1 Like    Comment
jagger04 started a discussion
Love the painting! - I love the painting can you please tell me the artist?
    1 Comment
jagger04 started a discussion
Popcorn Ceiling CoverUp or Removal - I have a popcorn ceiling in my living room/dining room and kitchen. I despise it and want to either have it removed or covered up. Are there... Vote Now
    2 Comments    24 Votes
jagger04 started a discussion
Can you tell me where's got the couches??love them!! - Love the couches can you tell me where they are from?
    Comment
jagger04 started a discussion
lighting - What type of lighting did you use above the mirror? Can you show me a picture? Thanks
    1 Comment
jagger04 started a discussion
    Comment
jagger04 started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
jagger04 started a discussion
    1 Comment