12 Posts
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
    5 Comments
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
Seeking opinions on the end table to the left of the sofa. - Seeking opinions on whether the end table to the left of the sofa is the correct style and size for the room? Would also love suggestions f... Read More
    4 Comments
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
1 Like    14 Comments
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
    15 Comments
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
Need advice on buffet lamps and centerpiece for DR sideboard/table - Below is a picture of Dining Room and the Living Room that is next to it. I need advice for buffet lamps for Dining Room sideboard as well a... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
What is the brand name of the Aged Silver Bravado Mirror? - Who is the manufacturer of this mirror and what color of silver is this mirror?
    1 Comment
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
Love the pillow arrangement - What are the sizes of the two different sized square pillows? Do you have the long oblong pillow made or where did you find that? Is that ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
I love the artwork above the sofa. Do you know where I could find it? - I'm very interested in finding a piece of artwork similar to what is shown above the sofa and was wondering where I might be able to find it... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
    8 Comments
Anne Jablonski started a discussion
Need help finding a vanity for powder bathroom - I am looking for a vanity that compliments this wall paper and bisque colored toilet. The vanity cannot have a depth greater than 19" inches... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...