4 Posts
J2015 started a discussion
should the hardwood finish in the 1st, 2nd floors & stairs match? - should the hardwood finish in the 1st, 2nd floors & stairs match? All will be red oak, obviously the stairs are visible from both the 1s... Vote Now
    2 Comments    11 Votes
J2015 started a discussion
what type of upper cabinets are on the far wall by the sink? - This kitchen looks very similar to mine and I like the upper cabinets not all being wood - very nice detail - are they metal? stainless stee... Read More
    Comment
J2015 started a discussion
what do you think of oak cabinet with black doors? or metal + glass? - problem: my kitchen has too much wood (oak floors and cabinets). The countertops and backsplash are calacatta marble. My cabinets are in goo... Read More
    17 Comments
J2015 started a discussion
How to select faucet finishes and should everything match? - I am doing a Master Bathroom remodel and I am in the process of selecting the tile (carrara marble, just have to decide exactly which) but I... Read More
    5 Comments