12 Posts
izzie2 started a discussion
    Comment
izzie2 started a discussion
    Comment
izzie2 started a discussion
Crown Molding - I love the detail on the crown molding. I have searched for something similar and I'm not finding anything. Can you please share where I can... Read More
    2 Comments
izzie2 started a discussion
Mirrors - Can we get an answer on where we can purchase these mirrors?
    2 Comments
izzie2 started a discussion
Pendants - Could you please tell me where I can find these beautiful pendants?
    1 Comment
izzie2 started a discussion
Wall Color - Can you share the wall and mantel color please?
2 Likes    3 Comments
izzie2 started a discussion
Range Hood - Can you tell me what the range hood is made of please? Is it painted and glazed or how did you get this look? Thank you.
1 Like    1 Comment
izzie2 started a discussion
Chandelier - Where can I buy this chandelier? Love it!
    2 Comments
izzie2 started a discussion
Counter Surface - Is this countertop granite? What is the name of it?
    2 Comments
izzie2 started a discussion
Lights - Where can I find these lights?
    2 Comments
Show More Events...