17 Posts
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
ID for this little orchid please! - Hi all, I picked this up at the local garden store today but they didn't have a tag. One of the ladies said it's a "true phalaenopsis&q... Read More
    1 Comment
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Splotchy discolouration on base of Echinocactus grusonii?? - Hi all, I was giving my plants a look over today and noticed that on the base of my Echinocactus grusonii are splotchy parts. I prodded it g... Read More
    3 Comments
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Peperomia ID please - Hi all, just picked this up today. Pretty succulent leaves with characteristic peperomia family flowers. Any idea which species? Thanks!
    1 Comment
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Droopy new growth on Rosemary - This Rosemary plant is outside on a west facing balcony. It gets watered when a skewer in the soil comes out vaguely damp. Recently it's st... Read More
    11 Comments
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Tillandsia ID please? - Hello, does someone know what this one is? Thanks!
1 Like    9 Comments
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Indoor watering system - thoughts? - Hi everyone, I'm going to be away for about 2 weeks without a trusty plant babysitter. Anyone have any experience with these indoor watering... Read More
    2 Comments
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Rescue T. duratii with mold?? - Hi everyone, in a moment of weakness I decided to bring a somewhat unhealthy T. duratii home. The leaves towards the top and the outside are... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Wrinkled agave - Hi all, I am keeping this agave parryi var. truncata indoors by a west facing window. I live in Canada so it's still winter with little sun.... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Tillandsia Best in Class troubleshooting - Please help! I'm new to tillandsia, and I have a T. Best in Class. It's developed this reddish colour in the centre the past few days and th... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Iris (8b, Vancouver, Canada) started a discussion
Normal autumn behaviour of fiddle leaf? - Hello, This is my first autumn with my F. lyrata, wondering is it normal for it to drop a few lower leaves. I'm in Vancouver, Canada and it'... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...