17 Posts
inkwitch started a discussion
1 Like    4 Comments
inkwitch started a discussion
Has anyone painted beadboard a dark color? - I have 1 wall (at present) of dining room that is (new) beadboard. I am agonizing over what color to paint walls as I want a vivid turquois... Read More
    7 Comments
inkwitch started a discussion
How was this reclaimed wood finished? Was it left raw or treated with anything once the cabinet doors were made?
    6 Comments
inkwitch started a discussion
Wall color looks like new copper. How was this acheived? Is it paint or another treatment?
    1 Comment
inkwitch started a discussion
I have the ugliest ceilings -- not only low (7'3"), but heavily stippled. I've scraped some of the "stalagtites" off the stippling and plan ... Read More
    13 Comments
inkwitch started a discussion
Is this wall color "muted green/blue" or gray?
    2 Comments
inkwitch started a discussion
What is the standard distance between countertop and bottom of kitchen cabinet?
    4 Comments
inkwitch started a discussion
I'm considering painting my dining room chocolate, but I have low ceilings (7'3") painted white and heavily stippled (argh!). Would painting... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...