12 Posts
iggyigo started a discussion
    1 Comment
iggyigo started a discussion
    1 Comment
iggyigo started a discussion
What mid line kitchen cabinents do you recommend - I am having a difficult time narrowing my kitchen cabinent choice. I was looking at Kraftmain, durasupreme and shiloh. Any other suggestions... Read More
    2 Comments
iggyigo started a discussion
need help choosing a sliding glass door with built in blinds - do you have a recommendation for a brand of sliding glass doors with built in blinds. i am seeking the most energy effecient door - i know t... Read More
    1 Comment
iggyigo started a discussion
    1 Comment
iggyigo started a discussion
Aristocraft vs. Mastercraft cabinets - If you had to chose between these two cabinents which would you choose?
    Comment
iggyigo started a discussion
plywood vs particle board - I am redoing my kitchen...I am finalizing the design--but am rethinking whether i should go with plywood vs particle board. I purchased Kra... Read More
    5 Comments
iggyigo started a discussion
Plywood vs. All ply cabinents - I am redoing my kitchen...I am finalizing the design--but am rethinking whether i should go with all-ply or plywood cabinents. I purchased K... Read More
    2 Comments
iggyigo started a discussion
sliding glass door with built in blinds - Do you have suggestions on what brand to purchase for a sliding glass door with built in blinds
    2 Comments
iggyigo started a discussion
lighting options - Is it difficult to keep the glass lighting clean in kitchens
    1 Comment
Show More Events...