Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
I Fulton
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
11 Comments
8 September 2018
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
would you take this for free?
1 Like
55 Comments
See
55
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
23 May 2017
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
Please share wall paint color.
Like
11 Comments
See
11
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
29 November 2016
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
Which kind of tiles ?
1 Like
40 Comments
See
40
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
11 September 2016
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
Sliding glass door window covering
Like
21 Comments
See
21
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
5 August 2015
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
POLL: How close are you to achieving your dream home?
14 Likes
103 Comments
1676 Votes
See
103
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
10 April 2015
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
What if any household chores do you hire out?
18 Likes
91 Comments
See
91
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
9 January 2015
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
Wallpaper is lovely.
2 Likes
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
9 September 2014
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
Wallpaper
Like
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
28 February 2014
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
Best Dishwasher Detergent?
9 Likes
135 Comments
See
135
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 February 2012
I Fulton
commented on a discussion:
Building a custom home.... Any "must" haves/cool ideas you have come a...
82 Likes
472 Comments
See
472
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
Show More Events...