18 Posts
ideas90 started a discussion
Where is the huge giraffe from? - I'd love to know where I could get one ☺️
    Comment
ideas90 started a discussion
Architecturally Appealing? - What can you do to make this house more architecturally appealing, to have character and distinction, more street appeal?
    12 Comments
ideas90 started a discussion
Any suggestions for contemporary stair railing? - We have a straight 9' section at the top of our stairs we need to put a railing on. This will be a showpiece on our main floor and we don't ... Read More
    3 Comments
ideas90 started a discussion
Can't choose backsplash - I need help! We're doing a whole kitchen/laundry remodel and have chosen everything except the backsplash. We have slightly off-white cabine... Read More
    24 Comments
ideas90 started a discussion
Mirrored Furniture - Where can I get cost effective mirrored furniture?
    1 Comment
ideas90 started a discussion
Window size - what size are the lower windows?
    Comment
ideas90 started a discussion
Window size - what size are these windows?
1 Like    1 Comment
ideas90 started a discussion
Window Size - What size are the windows in this room?
    Comment
ideas90 started a discussion
Modernize fireplace - This is our fireplace. I want to modernize it, maybe remove the wood and tile the whole face to the ceiling? Right now all the trim and wind... Read More
    1 Comment
ideas90 started a discussion
Need Help Choosing Exterior Colors - We have a dark red/black color brick around most of the house. There are 3 sections of vertical steel siding that are currently painted yell... Read More
    7 Comments
Show More Events...