Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
I
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Reviews
14 Comments
2 April 2013
I
commented on a discussion:
Helping find this table or similar
Like
9 Comments
See
9
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
13 December 2012
I
commented on a discussion:
Backsplash options: opinions please?
Like
33 Comments
See
33
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
5 August 2011
I
commented on a discussion:
Where can I find the art work?
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
10 June 2008
I
commented on a discussion:
Is it too late to get started
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
5 June 2008
I
commented on a discussion:
'Food is life'
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
3 June 2008
I
commented on a discussion:
Raiders of the Lost SFG
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
29 May 2008
I
commented on a discussion:
Pics of my square foot garden
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
21 May 2007
I
commented on a discussion:
Mole has taken up residence in my SFG. Help!
Like
6 Comments
See
6
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
19 May 2007
I
commented on a discussion:
Mushrooms in Mel's Mix???
Like
10 Comments
See
10
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
26 April 2007
I
commented on a discussion:
Help this old Cajun identify this CT ground cover
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
Show More Events...