4 Posts
huckdog1 started a discussion
Time to prune??? - I am in zone6, Louisville,KY. My roses are all leafing out and I have not pruned them yet! I have never pruned before the end on March. I st... Read More
    8 Comments
huckdog1 started a discussion
Order from Brecks? - Can anyone tell me their experiences with Brecks? I am considering ordering a few perennials from them. My son did send me roses from them f... Read More
    9 Comments
huckdog1 started a discussion
Move and Divide! - I am new to hosts and I would like to move and divide a few that were here before me! Is this the time of year to do this? Any hints for suc... Read More
    44 Comments
huckdog1 started a discussion
Mail Order Question - I would like to order some perennials on line as we have such limited choices here. Can anyone recommend a source that they have been please... Read More
    27 Comments