10 Posts
huberto started a discussion
    Comment
huberto started a discussion
    Comment
huberto started a discussion
Any possibility of alterations? - Like the bookcases, but I'm committed to bookcases that can fit together seamlessly, The attractive base of this protrudes just far enough t... Read More
    1 Comment
huberto started a discussion
I have a 8' tall gazebo over my entry courtyard. Need shade. - I would like some leafy green shade. I am planting bougainvillea that will eventually shade the courtyard. Until then, can you suggest a lea... Read More
    5 Comments
huberto started a discussion
Need Help Finding This Ruhg - I saw this rug at an auction house, but it wasn't being auctioned. Would be grateful if anyone can provide me with a source for an identical... Read More
    2 Comments
huberto started a discussion
Remodeling my kitchen - I want to remodel my kitchen, but the windows are a few inches below the usual countertop height where I want to put counters. I can't raise... Read More
    5 Comments
huberto started a discussion
    5 Comments
huberto started a discussion
    2 Comments
huberto started a discussion
    Comment