9 Posts
hmjilly started a discussion
Wallpaper for wall behind master bed ? - I would like to wallpaper behind our master headboard, the colors I have going on are grey and sea glass any suggestions would be appriciate... Read More
    5 Comments
hmjilly started a discussion
Buyers remorse or OCD? New house, new stuff, no clue! - We just moved into our new custom home and I can't seem to get the "only" living room right? I'm thinking it's the tiny sofa that I bought n... Read More
3 Likes    89 Comments
hmjilly started a discussion
18" high? - 18" high is coffee table height does this come in consol hight? 30"
    Comment
hmjilly started a discussion
I love these cabinets!! - can you give me the info on these cabinets? wood type and where from? thanks
    1 Comment
hmjilly started a discussion
    Comment
hmjilly started a discussion
1 Like    1 Comment
hmjilly started a discussion
    Comment
hmjilly started a discussion
i love this flooring - is this real hard wood or a laminate? what is it called and where from? thanks
    2 Comments
hmjilly started a discussion
i can;t find this sofa on their website? - They have a couple that are similar but don't see this exact one?maybe discontinued?
    Comment