16 Posts
hly2002 started a discussion
    1 Comment
hly2002 started a discussion
Pot rack vs open shelves vs cabinet - This is a supplement to my help me with final kitchen decision discussion. Interested in input from people who have had experience with pot... Read More
    5 Comments
hly2002 started a discussion
Please help me make some final kitchen decisions - My new kitchen has white gloss cabinets, cambria charston countertops and a shiny black tile floor. I am holding off on backsplash for budg... Read More
    33 Comments
hly2002 started a discussion
backsplash ideas for kitchen white cabs blue specked dark counters - This is continued from a recent post with better photos. Have been told if I go with glass tile the wall needs to be re-surfaced flat, as i... Read More
    34 Comments
hly2002 started a discussion
back for more backsplash advice - New shiny black floor and glossy white cabs installed - cambria charston quartz countertops to be installed soon. (dark charcoal marbling w... Read More
    9 Comments
hly2002 started a discussion
24" or 30" range? - I'm wrestling with deciding between replacing my 30" gas range with another, or going with a 24" to gain space for another cabinet...I don't... Read More
    18 Comments
hly2002 started a discussion
Help me choose a backsplash for kitchen - Galley kitchen - high gloss white cabinets, absolute black tile floor, charston quartz for countertops, and probably pale yellow paint for w... Read More
    30 Comments
hly2002 started a discussion
solid dark color for bedroom or accent? - After hours on BM and SW visualizers, I keep wanting to paint my moderately large bedroom (with one large window) a rich deep blue color(eit... Read More
    2 Comments
hly2002 started a discussion
best color for ceilings? - Is there a particular shade of BM white recommended?
    31 Comments
hly2002 started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
Show More Events...