13 Posts
hechan started a discussion
Built in TV unit & shelving advice - Hi, we are wanting to add a built in TV unit and shelving/storage around the TV and wanting some design advice. Attached is a mock up of a d... Read More
    7 Comments
hechan started a discussion
Do plantation shutters suit sash windows? - Hi, our home has sash windows which we love as it suits our 1940's post war home, however we are having trouble selecting suitable window tr... Read More
2 Likes    11 Comments
hechan started a discussion
Colour of external paint - Hi what colour paint is the external walls of the house?
4 Likes    Comment
hechan started a discussion
Colour of external paint - Hi what colour is the paint on the external walls of the house?
    2 Comments
hechan started a discussion
Help, my front door doesn't scream 'Welcome'! - Hi all, my front door/entrance is looking very dull, cold and not welcoming at all. Plus I'm not a fan of purple doors! I'm wanting some tip... Read More
    42 Comments
hechan started a discussion
Need help with grey splashback - Help! I'm having trouble deciding which 'grey' to get for my splashback. I'm leaning towards the darker grey (see pics) but I'm worried it w... Read More
    5 Comments
hechan started a discussion
Does a waterfall suit small benches? - Hi we are going to be getting a caeser stone benchtop as part of our kitchen renovation however I'm undecided as to whether a waterfall will... Read More
    1 Comment
hechan started a discussion
Does a breakfast bar add value to a house? - We are renovating a small kitchen (u-shape) and there may be a way to squeeze in a breakfast bar with 2 stools, but this will add extra cost... Vote Now
    4 Comments    62 Votes
hechan started a discussion
White high gloss cabinets - Do you think white high gloss kitchen cabinets would suit an old 1940's home or is it too sleek and should only be used in modern homes?
1 Like    5 Comments
hechan started a discussion
Ideas for small kitchen - Hi we live in an old post war home built in the late 40's but we want to modernise the inside. We are starting off with renovating the kitch... Read More
    16 Comments
Show More Events...