7 Posts
hbmac69 started a discussion
Siding - Is the siding Hardie? If so, can you please tell me the color of it? Trim too?
    Comment
hbmac69 started a discussion
Arch / Room Size - I love the entry to this house and have a set up very similar to this in a house I'm currently building. I'd like to know the dimensions of... Read More
    1 Comment
hbmac69 started a discussion
Door Specs - Can someone let me know the profile specs of this door (sticking and panel options)? Many thanks.
1 Like    5 Comments
hbmac69 started a discussion
ROOM SIZE - Can you let me know the dimensions of the arches (width of each arch / are they all the same) leading into the living room? I have a very s... Read More
    1 Comment
hbmac69 started a discussion
contact information - I tried to reach you by email, but the contact "form" on your website would not go through. Can you send me an email address to which I can... Read More
    1 Comment
hbmac69 started a discussion
Were the newels custom? If not, where did you get them?
1 Like    Comment
hbmac69 started a discussion
Hi. What are the countertops made of? They look great.
    1 Comment