10 Posts
hartz started a discussion
I love the stain of this wood. What stain was used?
    Comment
hartz started a discussion
Can you please tell me who makes the rain shower and handheld spray?
    Comment
hartz started a discussion
Who makes this faucet? I love it. It is similar to the Franke Farm House but the goose neck seems to be higher which I prefer to allow more... Read More
    1 Comment
hartz started a discussion
What brand of microwave is this? Is it a built in or freestanding? What are the dimensions? The microwave placement is the one part of ou... Read More
    4 Comments
hartz started a discussion
Can you tell me who makes the faucet? Thanks!
    1 Comment
hartz started a discussion
What size are the blacksplash tiles - 3x6 or 2x4? Thanks!
1 Like    1 Comment
hartz started a discussion
Any idea what size the blacksplash tiles are? Thanks!
    1 Comment
hartz started a discussion
What is the length of the island? I love how the sink isn't centered.
    2 Comments
hartz started a discussion
Does anyone know where to get lights like the ones over the island?
    1 Comment
hartz started a discussion
I also would love to know what the size of the vanity is. It is a great length with space between the two sinks.
    Comment