32 Posts
hamster2011 started a discussion
    Comment
hamster2011 started a discussion
Hi there! What is the paint color on those walls?
    2 Comments
hamster2011 started a discussion
Hello! Wondering how to get more info on this please. When I "visit store" it's another language. Thanks so much!
    1 Comment
hamster2011 started a discussion
Any idea of price on this? I tried contacting the website for cost but have not received a reply. Thanks!
    Comment
hamster2011 started a discussion
Hello!! Thank you for such fabulous design work! Do you have a "go to " white for kitchen cabinets? I have a 107 yr old house and we are ... Read More
    1 Comment
hamster2011 started a discussion
Hello! Please tell about the flooring..Thanks!!
    1 Comment
hamster2011 started a discussion
Hello! Cute job! Can anyone tell me what kind od countertops these are? Thanks!
    2 Comments
hamster2011 started a discussion
Can you please tell me what kind of countertops these are? Thank you!
    3 Comments
hamster2011 started a discussion
Can you please tell me what kind of countertops these are?
    2 Comments
hamster2011 started a discussion
Ok...then What color are the floors? :-)
    Comment
Show More Events...