8 Posts
hamima started a discussion
Help me find these pendants! - I'm obsessed with these pendants for my kitchen. They were shown in a Candice Olson kitchen from around 2008. Anyone have an idea about how... Read More
    1 Comment
hamima started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
hamima started a discussion
Need help choosing paint for DIY kitchen reno! - I'm getting ready to paint my kitchen cabinets. I'm thinking of a medium taupe on the bottom and light taupe on the top. (ignore the current... Read More
    2 Comments
hamima started a discussion
Help me identify these odd wall fixtures - Our house is a 1963 ranch. There are two of these odd wall fixtures in the living room - one at about 5 feet off the floor and the other ju... Read More
    86 Comments
hamima started a discussion
Unsure of paint color for master bedroom - In a bit of haste (because we were moving in to this house the following day!) I painted my master bedroom in this Sherwin Wiliam 6423 "Ryeg... Read More
    5 Comments
hamima started a discussion
Help arrange a long narrow living room with oddly placed fireplace - This room is 24 x 13 and the fireplace is at an odd angle in the corner. The attached photos show what I've done with existing furniture, b... Read More
    18 Comments
hamima started a discussion
Love these chairs..where can they be purchased? - Love these chairs..where can they be purchased?
    2 Comments