9 Posts
halper started a discussion
Are fingerprints an issue with gloss cabinets? - I love to look of high gloss lacquer cabinets, but was wondering if people have the problem of fingerprints all over them? I imagine they're... Read More
    2 Comments
halper started a discussion
Artistic storage crisis for large canvases - I've been painting acrylic for a couple of years now, and I painted A LOT, on moderately large canvases (2' by 3' or larger). I've sold a fe... Read More
    Comment
halper started a discussion
Paint colour suggestions? - I want to paint my mother's upstairs bathroom a nice caramel colour, but I'm finding those paint colours look way different on chips than on... Read More
    2 Comments
halper started a discussion
Why does code require a tub in every house? - I know that codes are different from location to location, but code in my area says at least one tub MUST be in every house. I understand wh... Read More
    3 Comments
halper started a discussion
Covering paint combing effect? - I want to do a little facelift on my very small, newish but pretty unsightly main bathroom. There's not much I can do with it, no room for e... Read More
    4 Comments
halper started a discussion
Glass collection display ideas - Hello! I love glass, especially artisan stained glass. Vases, sculptures, bowls, glasses... you get the idea! I only have a very small colle... Read More
    2 Comments
halper started a discussion
Poll: What colours do you do love for art? - If you were to see a gorgeous painting somewhere and decide you had to have it, what would the dominant colour be? Post a comment if there's... Vote Now
1 Like    17 Comments    170 Votes
halper started a discussion
This is amazing! What medium/media did you use? - I apologize if this question has already been asked somewhere, but what medium did you use to create this textural effect? Gel medium? Also,... Read More
    2 Comments
halper started a discussion
Student looking for whole-house design tips & tricks :) - Hello all, I'm a new design student working on a portfolio. I have lots of individual room designs for a variety of conditions/styles/budget... Read More
    3 Comments