11 Posts
hacopian started a discussion
pop up power for kitchen counter in Champagne Bronze - Looking for an electrical pop up outlet for kitchen countertop in Champange Bronze that will match Delta's Champage Bronze faucets or Brixo'... Read More
    Comment
hacopian started a discussion
    Comment
hacopian started a discussion
    1 Comment
hacopian started a discussion
    1 Comment
hacopian started a discussion
    Comment
hacopian started a discussion
    1 Comment
hacopian started a discussion
Pendants lights - How far apart are the pendant lights? And what size are they?
    Comment
hacopian started a discussion
Pendants - Are these the large pendant or medium (18" diameter) lights ? Also, what are the island dimensions? I'm not sure if I should go with the med... Read More
    1 Comment
hacopian started a discussion
Stand - Where is the sink stand from? I know the marble top is custom but I love the stand!
    Comment
hacopian started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...