28 Posts
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
Kitchen Work Triangle & Dishwasher Placement - 1. Are there any issues with the distance between the sink and the cooktop? I heard the maximum distance should be no more than 9'. I assu... Read More
    4 Comments
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
Contemporary Kitchen with Natural Limestone Floors - This is a contemporary beach condo in Los Angeles. The already-built upper and lower cabinets will be warm grey, with the tall fridge/pantr... Read More
    1 Comment
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
    Comment
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
How can this bar stool cost almost $6000? - How can this bar stool cost almost $6000?
    Comment
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
Miele Ovens Vent Air into My Face! - I am, or was, about to buy a Miele Convection Oven and Miele Speed Oven. At the showroom, I noticed that when the oven is on, it blows air ... Read More
    Comment
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
    1 Comment
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
    Comment
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
Can you tell me about the counter top? - Is it quartz? Who makes it? Beautiful kitchen!
    Comment
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
Can you please tell me who makes the bar stools? - They look comfortable! And where were they purchased?
    1 Comment
Greg Rubinstein started a discussion
Does anyone recognize this tile? - I saw this on the Dwell Home Tour and the architect couldn't remember where it is from. Can anyone identify this tile? I'm hoping to use it... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...