Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
gratzee
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
18 Posts
18 April 2015
gratzee
started a discussion
I really like the curtains and rods. Where might I buy the rod? -
Where might I buy the curtain rod?
1 Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
18 April 2015
gratzee
started a discussion
California is running out of water and we will have to lose our lawns, -
California is running out of water and we will have to lose our lawns, flowers, etc. What types of plants can you suggest for DRY gardens, a...
Read More
3 Likes
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 May 2013
gratzee
started a discussion
LONG track for drapes -
WHERE did you get the LONG track for the drapes? I REALLY need this...! Is it custom-made, or can I find it in a store or catalogue somewhe...
Read More
2 Likes
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 May 2013
gratzee
started a discussion
Floor! What is it and who makes it!? -
Floor! What is it and who makes it!? Thanks
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
7 May 2013
gratzee
started a discussion
Cookbook nook? -
Would love to know if the "cookbook nook" is portable or built-in. If the latter, where can it be obtained? Thanks!
2 Likes
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
28 April 2013
gratzee
started a discussion
Love the end table... -
Love the end table...where can I find it?
1 Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
28 April 2013
gratzee
started a discussion
Tables! -
I love the tables...where can I find them?
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
21 April 2013
gratzee
started a discussion
Where can I get these lamps? -
Where can I get these lamps?
2 Likes
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
15 April 2013
gratzee
started a discussion
Coffee table... -
Where can one purchase the coffee table? Thank you!
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
15 April 2013
gratzee
started a discussion
End tables? Where can one purchase them? -
End tables? Where can one purchase them?
1 Like
1 Comment
See
1
more comment
Sign Up to Comment
Show More Events...