69 Posts
gotbc09 started a discussion
Desk top material? - Just wondering what material the desk top was made from.
    1 Comment
gotbc09 started a discussion
2 Likes    4 Comments
gotbc09 started a discussion
Duplex kitchen help - Want to make this small space feel bigger. Refrig too big? Paint cabinets? Window treatment help? This is a rental property turn hobby for m... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
gotbc09 started a discussion
Where can I find this bench? - What style is it? Moroccan furniture?
    1 Comment
gotbc09 started a discussion
Help with arranging furniture in front living & then some - Here is a pic of my formal living area and a layout. It's a long narrow room that leads into dining area. Use: sitting, reading, relaxing T... Read More
    6 Comments
gotbc09 started a discussion
Front Living Area - I am ready to decorate my front living area in my home. The room is a long room with the door to the home in the far right corner of the 3 a... Read More
    1 Comment
gotbc09 started a discussion
Blue & white large wall picture - I absolutely love this picture. Can you describe what it is? A print, stretched fabric? Hard to tell.
1 Like    2 Comments
gotbc09 started a discussion
Mirror - Where do I find this type of sectional antiqued mirror?
1 Like    1 Comment
gotbc09 started a discussion
Mirror! - Where can I purchase an antiqued mirror?
    Comment
gotbc09 started a discussion
Mirrors - Where can I order these mirrors over fireplace?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...