22 Posts
glow91 started a discussion
Where is the leather sectional from? - If possible I’m looking for the exact same sectional. Thanks.
    Comment
glow91 started a discussion
Bedside tables - Where are the bedside tables from?
    1 Comment
glow91 started a discussion
Chairs by? - Where are the chairs in front of the bed from?
    1 Comment
glow91 started a discussion
Dining table - Where is the dining table from please?
    1 Comment
glow91 started a discussion
2nd tech issue tonight - C'mon Houzz ... Now when I save something to a folder I notice that some of my folders are missing. Frustrated, wasted time, walking away no... Read More
    Comment
glow91 started a discussion
Tech problem with Houzz - I can't access my idea books on my tablet. I click on the folder icon and the app closes. What gives?
    4 Comments
glow91 started a discussion
Palo Verde tree? - Palo Verde tree in doorway?
    1 Comment
glow91 started a discussion
Striped Sheets - The sheets look like linen? Where are they from?
    2 Comments
glow91 started a discussion
Throw pillow - Where is the throw pillow from
    1 Comment
glow91 started a discussion
Candle holder - Where can I find the black candle holder? Thanks.
    2 Comments
Show More Events...