37 Posts
ginger25 started a discussion
Help with paint color - Would someone help me with a nice off white paint color for my dining room and entry? I have new red oak flooring, has some pink brown tan s... Read More
    1 Comment
ginger25 started a discussion
    1 Comment
ginger25 started a discussion
    Comment
ginger25 started a discussion
    6 Comments
ginger25 started a discussion
HomeStretch Sofas - Good Quality? Anybody have one? - I have been looking for a fabric sofa. I hope to purchase one of good quality. I saw this brand in one of our local furniture stores. The me... Read More
2 Likes    69 Comments
ginger25 started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments
ginger25 started a discussion
Hickory Flooring - If anyone has hickory wood flooring (stained) in their kitchen, would you please post a photo? Tell me the stain and the width of the wood. ... Read More
    20 Comments
ginger25 started a discussion
Is it uncommon to have two different kinds of wood flooring? - I want to put hardwood flooring in a guest bedroom and it is going to be nearly impossible to match what I have in the dining room and foyer... Read More
    6 Comments
ginger25 started a discussion
Paint for Guest Bedroom - I need some paint brand and color suggestions for our guest bedroom. The floor will be a medium oak. Any bright neutral colors you have used... Read More
    6 Comments
ginger25 started a discussion
Guest bedroom Paint - Would you please suggest some good quality paint and neutral colors for a guest bedroom? Thank you.
    5 Comments
Show More Events...