11 Posts
gillette started a discussion
What color are electrical cords and ceiling plate? - cords to ceiling plate and plate that covers that covers the outlet
    Comment
gillette started a discussion
    1 Comment
gillette started a discussion
    2 Comments
gillette started a discussion
    1 Comment
gillette started a discussion
    1 Comment
gillette started a discussion
    1 Comment
gillette started a discussion
manufacturer of the mirror t.v. - who is the manufacturer of the t.v.
    2 Comments
gillette started a discussion
Is that a tv behind the mirror - Can you see it? Does the mirror look clear or is it smokey and distorted like two wat glass?
1 Like    8 Comments
gillette started a discussion
Can I get the photo of the house and names and brand of paint - I thought when I saved this to my idea book the photo of the house would save....it didn't. Can it be retrieved? Can I have the names of t... Read More
    1 Comment
gillette started a discussion
    4 Comments
Show More Events...